Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Rising Storm Rp
Welcome to the site Heroes! Thank the gods you made it safely.
Welcome to the site Heroes! Thank the gods you made it safely.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:18 pm
Top posters
Alyssa (5)
Capture The Flag I_vote_lcapCapture The Flag I_voting_barCapture The Flag I_vote_rcap 
edward 1120 (1)
Capture The Flag I_vote_lcapCapture The Flag I_voting_barCapture The Flag I_vote_rcap 
General
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Capture The Flag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyssa
Admin
Admin
Alyssa

Drachma : 48412

Capture The Flag Empty
PostSubject: Capture The Flag   Capture The Flag I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:59 am

So these are the official rules for Capture the Flag. There isn't a whole lot to it, but there are still some guidelines that have to be observed.

Main Rules
Book 1, page 118, Chiron:

Quote:
Heroes!" he announced. "You know the rules. The creek is the boundary line. The entire forest is fair game. All magic items are allowed. The banner must be prominently displayed, and have no more than two guards. Prisoners may be disarmed, but not be bound or gagged. No killing or maiming is allowed. I will serve as referee and battlefield medic. Arm yourselves!"

If anybody really has any questions, look it up in the book. It's in the first book, Chapter Eight: We Capture a Flag, starting on page 107. If you don't have the book (shame) then PM any of the staff and we'll set you straight.

In short, everything is free-for-all. All magical items are allowed and no powers are restricted.

Teams
Don't forget that the teams are split into two.
NORTH Team is the BLUE Team.
SOUTH Team is the RED Team.

Cabin Leader Roles
Cabin Leaders play crucial roles in this game. While discussing it along side their cabin mates, they are the ones who will ultimately decide alliances and the prices that come with it.

Privilege trading will be expanded upon at a later time.

Book 1, page 117, Percy:

Quote:
Apparently, privileges had been traded--shower times, chore schedules, the best slots for activities--in order to win support.

Also, they will discuss amongst themselves which of the cabins will be leading the others on their team. As per usual, Cabin Leaders will be leading their individual cabins.

Book 1, page 116, Percy & Luke:

Quote:
That night after dinner, there was a lot more excitement than usual.

At last, it was time for capture the flag.

When the plates were cleared away, the conch horn sounded and we all stood at our tables.

Campers yelled and cheered as Annabeth and two of her siblings ran into the pavilion carrying a silk banner. It was about ten feet long, glistening gray, with a painting of a barn owl above an olive tree. From the opposite side of the pavilion, Clarisse and her buddies ran in with another banner, of identical size, but gaudy red, painted with a bloody spear and a boar’s head.

I turned to Luke and yelled over the noise, “Those are the flags?”

“Yeah.”

“Ares and Athena always lead the teams?”

“Not always,” he said. “But often.”

So when the times comes, which will be a little before the game actually begins, the North and South Chat Boards will be opened to Cabin Leaders, to gather and outline battle strategies. Passwords will be set and must remain confidential. Once the Cabin Leaders are set on an outline of the battle plan, they can then send out the password to their cabin mates, who will join and ultimately finalize the plans.

**These rules are still under construction**
Back to top Go down
https://risingstormrp.rpg-board.net

Capture The Flag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Rising Storm Rp :: Welcome To Camp Half Blood :: Rules-
Jump to: